Assistant Financial Project Administration
Due to the growing number of customers and projects, the activities related to the sales support activities increased significantly. Our Finance department takes care of the project administration of our Business Teams.
We are looking for an Assistant Financial Project Administration to join this team.
Role and responsibilities
Your main responsibility as an Assistant Financial Project Administration is to invoice customers for all services rendered (consulting, maintenance, training).
Therefore, you ensure all information is prepared, structured, gathered and filed in our ERP system.
You generate final invoices according to our system.
You monitor your customers’ accounts by maintaining spreadsheets and files and tracking the status of the financial planning and invoices schedule.
You update customers’ files on all relevant information and documentation.
You work closely with the Project Controllers in your department.
You have a bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Administration is preferred and / or relevant experience.
You have 2 to 5 years of working experience in a similar function.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and advanced skills in Excel are needed. Knowledge of ERP / accounting systems are a plus.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to take direction for often competing priorities.
- Must be multitask-oriented and be passionate about administration.
- Strong follow-through skills, attention to detail and work quality.
- High motivation and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be customer-focused and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Full proficiency of Dutch and English. We welcome knowledge of other languages.
Back to filter
Send to a friend |
Send your CV