Due to the growing number of customers and projects, the daily workload related to the sales support activities increased significantly. Our Finance department takes care of the project administration of our Business Teams.
We are looking for an Assistant Financial Project Administration to join this team.
Role and responsibilities
- The key role of the “Assistant Financial Project Administration” is to invoice customers for all services rendered (consulting, maintenance, training).
- Therefore, you ensure all information is prepared, structured, gathered and filed in our ERP system.
- You will generate final invoices according to our system.
- You monitor your customers’ accounts by maintaining spreadsheets and files and tracking the status of the financial planning and invoices schedule.
- You update customers’ files on all relevant information and documentation.
- You must work closely with the Project Controllers in your department.
- A BS degree in Business, Finance or Administration is preferred and / or relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and advanced skills in Excel are needed.
- Knowledge of ERP / accounting systems are a plus.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to take direction for often competing priorities.
- Must be multitask-oriented and be passionate about administration.
- Ability to anticipate issues and problem solve in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of working experience in a similar function.
- High motivation and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be customer-focused and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on pending items.
- Strong follow-through skills, attention to detail and work quality.
- Full proficiency of Dutch and English. We welcome knowledge of other languages.
Back to filter
Send to a friend |
Send your CV