Functional Product Tester
Location: Wommelgem (Antwerp, Belgium)
In today’s competitive world, companies need full end-to-end visibility in their supply chain. We offer supply chain planning solutions that help our customers solve questions related to Planning, Manufacturing or Production Scheduling and Supply Scheduling.
We offer integrated software solutions for different industries such as Chemicals, Pharma & Life Sciences, CPG and Food & Beverage, Metals, Floor Covering, Paper & Plastics, Corrugated and Solid Board.
The Functional Product Test Engineer is the cornerstone that ensures quality throughout the product development life cycle of these industry solutions.
Therefore, you will work closely together with the business, the product software teams and the functional product owners.
- You will use functional and technical design documents to define your test scenarios.
- You will design, develop and execute automation testing scripts using different tools.
- You will track bugs and document your actions.
- You will continuously optimize and extend your tests.
- You will work in a warm, welcoming and enthusiast team.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have several years of experience in the area of Supply Chain Planning.
- Knowledge and experience in testing, testing methodologies, tools and processes are a definite advantage.
- You are passionate about improving the quality of a software product.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written, is required.
- You have good communication skills to work in an international company that is headquartered in Belgium.
- You work punctually, but keep the global overview at all times.
- You are eager to learn and like to learn.
- You are analytical and you can cope with time pressure.
Back to filter
Send to a friend |
Send your CV
| Download vacancy