Inventory Optimization Specialist
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent (Belgium)
To support the strong growth of OM Partners in the field of multi-echelon inventory optimization (MEIO), the development team within OM Partners is looking for Inventory Optimization specialists.
Inventory optimization is a key element for integrated supply chain planning. Throughout the supply chain of our focus industries, large amounts of money are tied up in inventories. The inventory optimization function in OMP Plus allows companies to reduce working capital by improving inventory target setting. The inventory optimization function is closely linked to the powerful and innovative integrated planning and scheduling solution in OMP Plus.
As Inventory optimization specialist you are responsible for the technical analysis and development of cutting edge multi-echelon inventory optimization algorithms. Next to this task, you will work together with your team members on improving the inventory management function in OMP Plus to ensure that the MEIO algorithms are embedded in a user-friendly and capable software solution.
- You have a Master in Mathematics or Engineering, preferably complemented with a PhD in inventory optimization.
- Experience in applying MEIO algorithms in a real-life setting, preferably in our target industries, is a strong asset.
- You have a solid IT background and the skills to translate your algorithms into software. Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, preferably C++, is an asset. Working knowledge of relational databases is a definite advantage.
- As you will work on complex mathematical software, you need to be very analytical, creative, and have strong mathematical and problem solving capabilities.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are fun to work with and a great team player.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, USA, China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV