Junior System Engineer
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)
Who is OM Partners?
We are a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software with customers in many types of industries all over the world. We solve challenging problems, not just in supply chain and software, but in all aspects of business. We strive to define and implement the ideal supply chain solutions for our customers worldwide.
We are a great team, with great players. One team, where people work together and pass on their knowledge and skills.
As a Junior System Engineer, you will join the ICT team (10 members). The ICT team is looking after all ICT infrastructure of the OM Partners Group (head office in Wommelgem and various affiliates in and outside Europe).
Your main focus will be the set-up and support of client-, server-, security-, communication-, and network infrastructure:
- Client systems: Windows laptops/desktops, iPhones, Printers, Presentation systems, …
- Both hardware as well as software including client security (Virus scanning, Mobile device management), Hardware management, Mobile Device Management, …
- Server systems: Windows server 2012-R2 / 2016, with various software suites like, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Backup, VMWare, …
- Security: Firewall, Virus scanning, VPN, DMZ, ...
- Communication systems: Skype for business, VOIP, Video collaboration, …
- Network: Access Lan, Wireless Lan, Internet Access
- Cloud Services: Azure, Office 365
You will be involved in ICT projects e.g. new hardware standards, new software standards and deployment methods (imaging), automation, new security options (encryption, …). Project phases include definition, testing, implementation, documentation, cut-over scenarios and hyper care support.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience in ICT.
- You have a working or theoretical knowledge of PC, Windows Servers, Networks, Windows clients OS, and MS Office software.
- You benefit from having 1 to 3 years of experience in performing technical support activities in a similar environment.
- You benefit from having knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Apple IOS, VMWare and the Microsoft PowerShell scripting language.
- You are passionate about computer related technology.
- You are motivated, team-oriented, well organized, and responsive to internal customer problems.
- You must be able to deal with end-user issues with patience and professionalism.
- You have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- OM Partners is a young and dynamic company, where people work in a pleasant and informal environment.
- You will work with modern technologies and have a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- As a growing international company, we offer lots of opportunities for our people.
- A coach and a day-to-day coach will be assigned to you, who guide you through various projects, make sure you grow, learn new things, develop certain competences, and take on responsibilities. Besides on the job training, we offer internal and external trainings when needed.
Are you the great player we are looking for?
>> Click the button ‘Send your CV’ bellow and fill out the form to apply for this job
Back to filter
Send to a friend |
Send your CV