Learning And Development Coordinator
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
OM Partners is one of the top players in supply chain planning software, a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. Due to this enormous growth, it is a daily challenge to provide all our colleagues and customers with the necessary training. To be able to effectively manage this challenge, we are looking to extend our training and documentation team with a Learning and Development Coordinator.
As part of our Training & Documentation team you will organize training sessions in our headquarters and local offices and follow up the training programs of our new colleagues. Most of our training courses relate to our own software solution (OMP Plus) and supply chain processes. We offer training sessions for both colleagues and customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Following up the training plans of our new colleagues via one-on-one contact with them and their coach
- Coordinating all standard training sessions:
- Planning and following-up with teachers
- Organizing intake calls with participants
- Following-up and communication of training feedback
- Managing training administration (together with your colleagues): updating training descriptions, invoicing, follow up subscriptions, …
- Coordinating customized training sessions, both on-site and at our offices. This includes communication with the project team and teachers.
- Following up training requests from customers in close contact with the internal project teams.
- Coordinating training material updates:
- Checking that all training material is regularly updated to reflect new functionality
- Following up training feedback in order to improve training material
- Distributing all training material updates to all teachers, including at the local offices
You will work closely with experienced colleagues who will help you master our training processes and understand the content of our training offer.
Depending on your personal interest and qualifications, you can help create e-learning material and advise our teachers on how to create training material.
There is also the opportunity to be the functional responsible for our internal learning management tool (LMS).
It is essential that you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from experience.
- Experience in administration and coordination.
- An affinity for IT.
- An eager-to-learn attitude and an ability for conceptual thinking in order to follow-up our training offering for new colleagues.
- Effective communication skills.
- An ability to connect with different stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Team playing skills and a friendly attitude.
It’d be great if you also had:
Experience with supply chain solutions, learning management tools (LMS, e.g. Moodle), web services and communication technology, teaching principles and/or project management.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK, Ukraine and the USA. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV