Oracle - SQL Server Database Administrator
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
Due to the strong growth of OM Partners, we are looking for someone to reinforce our DBA team.
Your main task consists in maintaining multiple Oracle and SQL Server databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards, on our internal systems as well as on live customer environments.
- You analyze, review, improve and document existing and future database components.
- You ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of system availability.
- You perform capacity planning and performance tuning.
- You determine methods and procedures in new assignments and provide guidance to colleagues and customers.
- You provide expertise in the areas related to Oracle and SQL Server database technologies.
- You assist internal development and support teams.
- You assist our on-site consultants whenever they run into “database problems” in their customer projects.
Both our Oracle and SQL Server installed bases are growing, therefore we need someone experienced in at least one of both systems.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree or sufficient experience.
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to diagnose problems.
- You can engineer and maintain very large and high transaction volume environments.
- You can liaise between users and technical teams.
- You like teamwork, are stress resistant and you work result driven.
- You are fluent in English.
Specific technical knowledge:
- You have in depth knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server database, including database design as well as proactive and reactive query tuning. You are willing to learn about the one you do not know so well.
- You have good knowledge of Windows and other operating systems.
- Experience with VMWare and / or Citrix is a plus.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, USA, China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV