Part-time Learning and Knowledge Expert
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent (Belgium)
To fuel its Supply Chain Planning Solutions with data, OM Partners provides a highly specialized integration platform including a dedicated SAP integration solution. To further enhance the knowledge dissemination on the integration platform and support the rapid growth of OM Partners, we are looking for a Learning and Knowledge Expert.
You are responsible for designing, creating and maintaining training and documentation focused on the integration platform for use in various aspects of day to day business ranging from pre-sales over project implementations up till customer services.
Your challenge will be to translate various input channels into effective training and documentation material (interactive courses, e-learnings etc.). You will work in close collaboration with product analysts and software engineers to acquire a deep understanding of the solutions on both conceptual as technical level. Based on this knowledge you will need to identify gaps, structure knowledge and create documentation and training material for everyday use by consultant teams and customers. Depending on your personal interest and qualifications, you can give training to customers and colleagues.
- Strong analytical and knowledge transfer skills, preferably with a university degree, are indispensable in this job.
- You have experience in documenting solutions and you are passionate about content creation and knowledge dissemination in general.
- You combine an affinity for IT with conceptual thinking in order to translate technical aspects into user-friendly documentation.
- You have effective communication skills and love to work in an open environment.
- You can connect with different stakeholders.
- You have an excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- You are fun to work with and a great team player.
- Experience within following areas are considered a plus: knowledge dissemination tools (e.g. MadCap Flare); giving training; ETL-tools; webservices and communication technology; SAP.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, USA, China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV