Senior Business Controller
Location: Wommelgem (Belgium)
OM Partners is currently looking for a senior project/business controller. You will report to the Finance Manager and will work in close collaboration with project managers dealing with international projects as well as with the Project Management Office (PMO) responsible.
At the start of each project you collect and complete all relevant financial project information based upon input from the business development team, the project manager and/or the contract signed with the customer.
You make a financial planning and an invoicing schedule for the projects based upon the project plans, milestones and payment schedules.
You follow-up correct and timely invoicing and take care of credit management.
You ensure that in each project phase the right financial information is timely and properly registered. You also verify and make sure that contractual conditions are respected.
You take care of budget controlling during the implementation of each project. You issue periodic reports summarizing the financial and budgetary performance of the different projects to the project managers and the team managers.
You acquire a good understanding of OM Partners’ project organization. You take an active role in improving OM Partners’ project administration and financial monitoring of projects.
You work closely together with the Project Management Office (PMO) which is responsible for defining the project management methodology and guidelines as well as auditing adherence to these guidelines.
You are the customer's contact person regarding financial and administrative issues (purchase orders, invoicing, ..)
You are the sparring partner of the project manager for all the matters mentioned above.
- You have a master's degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent, supplemented with relevant experience.
- A good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Knowledge of ERP / accounting packages is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a financial or administrative function.
- You have a good understanding of administrative processes and you are interested in project administration, project controlling and reporting in an international environment.
- You are analytical and you work very accurately and independently.
- You see multitasking as a challenge.
- You have excellent communication skills and a good team spirit.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, USA, China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send to a friend |
Send your CV