Location: Antwerp (Belgium)
As a Technical Consultant, you work closely together with your consultant colleagues in customer projects focused on the technical part and/or on developing the software product and designing solutions. As a team you provide the customers with innovative supply chain solutions that work.
- There are several domains to work on, depending on your interests and sills:
- Integration of our solutions with the customer’s system landscape (SAP, ERP, data warehouses…).
- Development of customized algorithms by using our macro programming language.
- Setting up databases and configure the software.
- Stadardization of applications - create consistent and easily maintainable applications.
Your challenge is to collect and formulate the business requirements and translate the functional requirements into technical solutions. You validate these solutions with the different stakeholders, and you implement and test the developments.
Finally, you document the tools, and train and support your colleagues in the usage of the Solution.
You provide technical support to customers, consultants and our customer services team.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with an IT-technical background (Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, ICT or a similar field).
- You benefit from having 2-3 years of experience within in an IT-technical field, combined with a basic interest in Supply Chain Planning.
- You need to have a strong affinity with IT. Advanced knowledge of Macro Language coding (e.g. Visual Basic, C or similar) are required. We welcome experience with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL)
- Knowledge of mathematical modeling is a plus, but not mandatory.
- You also have an excellent command of English and enjoy working in a multinational customer-driven environment.
- You are creative and eager to learn, and you can work autonomously.
- You are well-organized and like to develop and work within a standardized framework.
Back to filter
Send to a friend |
Send your CV
| Download vacancy