Location: Barcelona (Spain)
As a Front-end Developer at OM Partners, you’ll be part of a fast-growing, international software development team. You’ll work according to the scrum methodology in a tight-knit group of 3-4 team players. We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development lifecycle: analysis, architecture design, programming and debugging.
You’ll join our UX team as we embark on an exciting journey to review and reshape the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers and our experienced team of Functional Product Managers, you’ll translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI.
Your daily work as a Front-end Developer includes:
- Analytical thinking to translate requirements into technical software design.
- Writing code that conforms to high quality standards.
- Reviewing the code written by other members of your team.
- Working closely with our scrum testers to give input about useful scenarios and to help debug where necessary.
- Maintaining and supporting your developments according to user feedback.
It’s essential that you have:
- A Bachelor or a Master in ICT, Applied Informatic Sciences, Information Management, Multimedia or another relevant field.
- Pride in the high-quality software that you write.
- A hands-on, cooperative, pragmatic and passionate attitude.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other offices.
It’d be great if you also had knowledge of:
- NativeScript or React-Native.
- Web test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, BrowserStack, …).
Like a lot of companies, we offer a permanent position working on state-of-the-art software in a growing international company with an attractive salary and other benefits. What sets us apart from other companies are our personal coaching and training packages.
- Your day-to-day coach is available to help you with technical questions and guidance throughout your first year.
- Your coach and team coach are available during your entire career to ensure your wellbeing and personal development within the company and your future career.
- Learn from the best as you work with a team of experienced software engineers.
- In-house training to ensure your skills remain at the highest possible level.
- Continuous learning via our online learning platform that is full of technical educational opportunities.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customers’ supply chains. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, UAE, the UK, Ukraine and the US. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV