FullStack Software Engineer
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
For the design and development of new products and services, we are looking for talented early to mid-career Software Engineers to help us deliver highly scalable services and world-class product experiences.
You will have opportunities to work on multiple layers of the technology stack, ranging from customer-focused user experience work up to building scalable distributed back-end cloud services. You will collaborate with team members and other engineering groups at OM Partners to build full stack web applications using the latest web technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. You will be part of a fast-growing international software development team, a diverse team that seeks challenges, loves learning and values teamwork. You will have opportunities for mentorship, career growth, and work on high-business impact areas.
In this role you will work on projects using, but not limited to, the following technologies:
- Full stack web and application development using technologies and languages such as C#, ASP.Net Core, Docker or other containerization related technology.
It’s essential that you have:
- A Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent by experience.
- Preferably 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem solving, design, coding, and debugging skills.
- A TDD mindset (experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. xUnit))
- Fluency in English.
- Profound knowledge of the C# language and the .Net Core framework.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other offices.
Knowledge of any of the following is considered a plus:
- REST API design (versioning, authentication, OpenApi (swagger) …)
- Docker and other container related technologies (Kubernetes, Service Fabric, …)
- Cloud deployment
- Web test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, BrowserStack, …)
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, UAE, the UK, Ukraine and the USA. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV