Senior Front-end Developer
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
As a Senior Front-end Developer at OM Partners, you’ll be part of a fast-growing, international software development team. You’ll work according to the scrum methodology in a tight-knit group of 3-4 team players. We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development lifecycle: analysis, architecture design, programming and debugging.
Ready to lead a winning team? Read on!
You’ll join our UX team as we embark on an exciting journey to review and reshape the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers and our experienced team of Functional Product Managers, you’ll translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI. As the technical lead, you’ll get the opportunity to take a leading role as you guide enthusiastic developers into making this project a success. You’re also happy to have the opportunity to work internationally and travel to multiple locations depending on the geographical spread of your team.
As the technical lead for mid- and large-sized development projects, you’ll:
- Develop modern User Interfaces, applying the newest features and development techniques.
- Collaborate with our functional analysts to discuss and validate functional requirements.
- Work out the technical design of challenging new features in our software. You take into account all the desired functionalities but also create a vision towards future extensions and robustness.
- Guide a team of software engineers to execute your technical design. You are responsible for the delivery of the developed features according to our high-quality standards.
- Work closely with the scrum testers by giving input about test scenarios.
- Be responsible for the after-care, including future extensions, maintenance and debugging after the development has been delivered.
It’s essential that you have:
- A Bachelor or a Master in ICT, Applied Informatic Sciences, Information Management, Multimedia or another relevant field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a Front-end Development role.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluency in English.
- A hands-on, cooperative, pragmatic and passionate attitude.
It’d be great if you also had:
- Experience with working in remote teams.
- Knowledge of Nativescript or React-Native.
- Experience with Electron.
- Knowledge about web test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, BrowserStack, …).
Like a lot of companies, we offer a permanent position working on state-of-the-art software in a growing international company with an attractive salary and other benefits. What sets us apart from other companies are our personal coaching and training packages.
- Your coach and team coach are available during your entire career at OM Partners to ensure your wellbeing and personal development within the company and your future career.
- Learn from the best as you work with a team of experienced software engineers.
- In-house training to ensure your skills remain at the highest possible level.
- Continuous learning via our online learning platform that is full of technical educational opportunities.
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, UAE, the UK, Ukraine and the USA. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you the right person for the challenge?
Back to filter
Send your CV