Location: Atlanta (USA)
OM Partners is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in the US, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you ready for your next career chapter at this fast-growing company and global leader in Supply Chain Planning Solutions?
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to lead the finance team in our US office.
- End responsibility for delivering qualitative accounts
- Support in closing activities and reporting as per HQ manual and policies
- Implementation and follow up of proper internal controls
- One direct report: manage within the function including goal setting, performance planning, feedback, appraisals and development planning
- Quarterly Balance Sheet Review
- Follow up on new regulations together with external CPA
- Support for audits of the entity
- Expense management
- Payments preparation by checks and banks transfers
- Ad hoc projects in collaboration with business administration (finance related topics)
- Assisting in further expansion and integration of existing and new software tools
- Direct interaction with leadership
- An analytical and structured person with a high sense of responsibility
- “Rollup your sleeve” hands on person
- Ability to challenge, improve and develop existing practices
- A team player with good social skills who can also perfectly function independently
- A skilled person still eager to learn and further develop
- A People Leader
Skills and competences:
- Master in Business Administration, Master of Science in Accounting or equivalent, supplemented with relevant experience, or bachelor’s with a proven track record
- Solid accounting experience and G/L reconciliations
- Experience with people management
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Process mindset and analytical skills
- A good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
The opportunity to join an ambitious, fast growing and solid company with an international dimension.
A blend of financial, accounting, administrative and a coordinating function with limitless growth opportunities.
In addition to a competitive base salary, benefits of this role include:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Back to filter
Send your CV