Location: Atlanta (USA)
- Implement various advanced planning and scheduling modules for US customers, including analysis and implementation of planning and scheduling software modules based on client business necessities.
- Responsible for technical and functional design to ensure solution is technically feasible; define planning cycles, including preparation and implementation of custom prototype and demonstrative software and supply chain processes and procedures.
- Assist clients after implementation of supply chain software processes and procedures.
- Manage projects, including management of project budget, monitoring scope, defining and following up on project plan, defining and monitoring achievement of project milestones, assigning tasks to team members, and managing customer expectations.
- Manage daily activities of team of professional Consultants to ensure tasks are timely and satisfactorily completed.
- Define team objectives and manage team member workload.
- Create and facilitate training plans and coach team members to ensure growth within company.
- Conduct regular performance monthly and annual performance reviews of team members, and report team member performance to executive team manager.
Master's degree in Engineering, or foreign equivalency. Experience must include the following:
- 1 year of experience analyzing, testing and delivering software programs within SAP, OMP or similar software modules.
- 1 year of experience using programming languages such as Visual Basic or C, and SQL.
- 1 year of experience in project planning and logistics systems, such as SAP.
- 1 year of experience working with supply chain principles.
- 1 year of experience interacting with clients and providing client service delivery.
- 1 year of experience working with and applying optimization principles.
- 1 year of experience training and coaching junior level employees.
Back to filter
Send your CV