Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Atlanta (USA)
To support the strong growth of OM Partners we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a ‘can do’ mentality’ to reinforce our international HR team and take on the challenge to shape, coordinate and carry out recruitment team and activities.
Are you passionate about finding top talent, do you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level and are you able to navigate your way around different recruitment channels? We have the perfect job for you!
- Work with leadership team to identify workforce needs and proactively plan recruitment strategies based on data, trends and the respective market (Atlanta, Georgia).
- Manage the full recruitment process for all openings together with your team, hiring managers and team leads.
- Introduce or provide input into optimal policies and procedures if and where applicable, in alignment with global recruitment and management team.
- Prepare and analyze recruiting reports, identify and track key performance indicators related to talent acquisition.
- Develop, implement and manage college recruiting programs including internship and co-op initiatives.
- Prepare, negotiate and manage contract proposals.
- Plan and help support both on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
- Advise on and carry-out our employer brand and other recruitment related marketing initiatives.
- Report to the Global HR manager (based in HQ in Belgium, Europe).
- Bachelor or Master from an accredited college or university in human resources, business, public administration, economics, computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of recruiting experience and 3+ years of experience leading in a professional, fast-paced environment. By preference you gained this experience within an IT and/or supply chain environment.
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and hiring for both leadership and junior positions (tech and engineering a plus).
- Experience in employee relations a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills.
- Exceptional judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and efforts effectively and keep issues confidential.
- Self-starter who can work independently with a hands-on mentality.
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple projects.
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft office.
- Solid understanding of financial, legal and compliance issues related to Talent Acquisition/Recruiting.
OM Partners is one of the world’s leading supply chain solution providers with fortune 500 companies including Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shell, Procter & Gamble and many more.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We work from our offices in Belgium (head office), the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, USA (Atlanta), China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture. Our office in Atlanta counts 100 employees, with the ambition to grow 20% per year in headcount.
The People at OM Partners are the foundation of everything we do, therefore this position plays a critical role in the company’s people strategy. Dedicated to talent acquisition, you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting the right people, in line with OMP’s company culture.
A challenging role to grow our talent acquisition team and activities within a young, dynamic and international environment.
The opportunity to be creative, engage candidates and take initiatives that puts OM Partners on the map.
A competitive salary package, in line with your experience and competences.
Back to filter
Send your CV